Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Sun as Our Witness

It's the way the world was meant to be
skin on skin
no smells of false advertising
the way you breath in my ear
my skin rises
your arms wrap me; fit like a puzzle
return to the beginning of time
each time our lips meet I know that we are Adam and Eve
I imagine us surrounded by mountains, lakes and trees
raw, pure love
just the sun as our witness
i am high in the clouds
your eyes pierce mine; i want them to tear into me, deep into my soul
I am pure psychedelic bliss; no strain in my mind, no thought of my heart beat
we are wild; animals
the way the world was meant to be
pure love, raw passion
we have reached ecstasy

3 comments:

  1. wowza
    this beautiful
    "your arms wrap me; fir like a puzzle"-->sounds familiar:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove this.. captures such emotion i can relate

    ReplyDelete