Sunday, January 24, 2010

go. go go go go go. thank god.



mind spinning, spinning. i can't keep up- never could type fast enough. i feel dizzy with thoughts and feelings. i want to be someone. i will. screw everyone if they tell you you cant or you shouldnt. do what you have to do. go. i could scream with joy- i've been waiting for this to come back for oh so long. i feel passion. so much. about what? hell if i know. but its there. flowing through me so fast. if you could only know it.
you've been waiting, i knew you were there, i could feel your shadow in the distance, your eyes upon me when i wasn't looking and now here you are. i hate that you play games with me but i like it when i win- or when i know i'm playing.
i'm sorry to everyone- this cant make any sense. but theres just so much inside of me.
windows are wide open. wind. blowingggg inside.
thank god.
lets go. im not afraid of you. so i'll fall down. there will be ten million people to pick me back up.
you have to do whats right. and this is what right is to me. right?
well i love you. love love love you. god damn it.
and i don't care anymore. if you don't love me back. so be it.
everyone. you are fabulous. lets play.
lest go outside and feel cool air on our skin. can you believe this is real? well it is.
and it is and it is.
oh world. you....


(p.s. tomorrow when i'm upset that i didn't know all of the functional groups... remind me that it doesn't matter. because i still exist and i'm still going to be whoever i want to be

1 comment: