Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hypocrisy?


amazing how quickly ones mind can change.
yesterday was spent in deep blissful thought
and now... I am unsure of my own existence.

sitting comfortable in a room my eyes are overwhelmed
they stir from the light switch to the chair
i am nothing more than that chair-
i had never said it out loud before.
it has been my dream- to naturally let go of my ego
and today, just now... it might have occurred (for just a second)
but i feel no satisfaction
only emptiness.
my eye lids are damp.
i am powerless.

I feel like a hypocrisy.
i want to feel overwhelming bliss-
i know its there.
hopefully tomorrow it was come out to play.
until then, i will continue on this journey
and do my best to embrace every moment.

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful it would be to let go of our egos yet still feel incredibly happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGGY! ahh i just read like all of your blogs and they are great and very insightful! i love them :) & i love you! woo have a great day hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete